Address: Šmartno ob Dreti 74, 3341 Šmartno ob Dreti President of TU: Bojan Štrukelj Mobile: 041 783 431 Date of regional holiday: 24th October
Rovt pod Menino
Šmartno ob Dreti
It is a village on a slope of hill between Savinja and Dreta rivers. The centre of the village is a group of houses. It became independent in 1994 after dividing Homec-Brdo into 2 settlements. to the top
Rovt pod Menino
It is a place of lonely houses on hills, scattered above Zadrečka valley between the carstic plateaus Menina (Stravnik, 1127 m) and Dobrovlje (Šentjoški vrh, 1077 m), where lies a zone of impermeable metamorphic stoneware. Across pass Lipa (721 m) an old road runs from Zadrečka valley to Vransko and though pass Slopi (925m) to Tuhinjska valley.
Under the top of the Šentjošt peak stands the succursal church of St. Jošt, first mentioned in 1426. Nearby stands the succursal of the church of St. Gervasius and Protasius from the beginning of the 16th century. In Rovt there are also well preserved the old granary of Tomin and the mill of Brčun at Voložnica. to the top
It is a dispersed village under the steep slopes of the plateau Dobrovlje. One part of the village on the right bank of river Dreta is a group of houses; on the left bank the houses are more dispersed. This group of houses forms a small village of Podgora, which also comprises the village of Vrh on the hills on the north with some isolated farms. On Krašica under Šentjošt peak (1077 m) on Dobrovlje there is a forest reserve. to the top
Šmartno ob Dreti
Šmartno ob Dreti (377 m alt.) is the second biggest place in the municipality and in the same time the centre of the territorial unit of Šmartno ob Dreti. The centre of the place is dispersed on both sides of river Dreta under slopes of Menina planina. On the left side of river Dreta there are two settlements, Šutna and Vrh with the dispersed farms. On the right side of the river Dreta there is a settlement Zgornje Kraše. In the middle of the place two local roads separate from the road Nazarje-Gornji Grad to run across the pass Lipa to Vransko and to Brdo.
In the centre of the village stands the parish church of St. Martin, which gave name to the village and was first mentioned in 1426. The village was once known by lumbering, which died away after the Second World War.
The village has a lower-level primary school, post office, inn, guest house, fire brigade and sports centre Račnek. People make living out of agriculture and work in different companies, mostly in Nazarje. There are possibilities to make attractive excursions from the village to the surrounding hills (Menina, Čreta, Dobrovlje) and to nice settlements (Rovt, Brdo). to the top
It is a group of houses on the right side of river Dreta, by the road Nazarje-Gornji Grad. Throug the village runs stream Letošč with the strong carstic spring at the foot of Menina plateau (Ivje, 1053 m), taken for water supply. In 1990 the steep mountain spring Hudovinc inundated.
The village Volog was mentioned already in 1231, because there lived Lenart and Janez, who were probably ministerials of the patriarch. It shows that village Volog was originally the centre of this part of Zadrečka valley. to the top
Zakon o dostopnosti spletišč in mobilnih aplikacij (ZDSMA), ureja ukrepe za zagotovitev dostopnosti spletišč in mobilnih aplikacij zavezancev po tem zakonu za vse uporabnike, zlasti za uporabnike z različnimi oblikami oviranosti. Ta zakon se uporablja za državne organe, organe samoupravnih lokalnih skupnosti in osebe javnega prava
Spletna stran za nemoteno delovanje uporablja piškotke
Spletna stran za delovanje uporablja samo nujno potrebne piškotke, za katere ne potrebujemo vaše privolitve. Brez namestitve teh piškotkov, vam nemotenega dostopa do spletne strani ne moremo omogočiti.
Za več informacij si preberite Pravilnik o piškotkih.